Fresh Leaf Linen Onyx
Linen is a fabric made from the flax plant. Flax fibers are one of the most sustainable raw materials that exist.
The plant does not require additional irrigation, rainwater is sufficient for growth. In addition, flax hardly needs any pesticides and fertilizers. We source our Fresh as Leaves Linen from one of the world’s leading suppliers based out of Belgium. This region is known for cultivating a strong flax fiber due to the regularly alternating conditions between sun and rain, an ideal climate and soil for growth.
Our supplier is committed to using every part of the plant and aims for “a no-waste policy”. Linen fabric is also fully biodegradable.
The fabric is 60″ (153cm) in width.
Price is per yard.
Available by the 1/2 yard.
$1.00 – $25.00
Forest & Thread offers only
- Wash in cool to tepid water at a max temperature of 99 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use mild soap and avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry as it is best for the linen and the environment.
- Tumble dry on low heat, do not over-dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen.
- Dry cleanable.