sewing design kit
Damn Good Dress Sizes 0 – 18
Can one dress do it all?
This one comes pretty darn close.
Featuring both a v-neck and crew neck, this dress is loose fitting while still being ultra-flattering at the waist thanks to a specially designed belt that includes elastic. Wear it over our pleated pants as a tunic or to your next socially distanced Sunday in the park, either way, this confident beginner-level design kit definitely ticks all the boxes. Simple dress pattern for beginners.
$79.00 – $133.00
Forest & Thread offers only
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Clean finishing a neckline
- Finishing a hem with a facing
- Sewing with elastic
- Blind stitch
- Mitered corners
- If you choose, how to sew inseam pockets with a French seam! Download the free pocket pattern here.
YOU WILL MAKE:
- 1 dress
- Optional sizes from 0-18
YOUR KIT INCLUDES:
- Fabric to make one dress of your chosen size
- 2 spools of matching thread
- Recycled polyester soft elastic
- 1 Forest & Thread fabric care label
- 1 Forest & Thread paper pattern
- 1 Forest & Thread printed instruction booklet