Nestable Organic Cotton Sand
Growing conventional cotton requires A LOT of water and pesticides, which results in a negative impact on the environment and the people who grow it.
This is why choosing organic cotton is actually really important. Organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides. Generally, chemical-free land results in a soil that is fertile for longer and thus increases the cotton commodity lifespan so the farmers benefit too. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is an organization working to ensure proper labeling and covers everything from the soil conditions to the distribution of textiles.
We guarantee our Organic Cotton is GOTS certified so shop away knowing that your purchase has a good environmental and social impact.
The fabric is 44″ (112cm) in width.
Price per yard.
Available by the 1/2 yard.
$1.00 – $18.00
Forest & Thread offers only
- Gentle washing preserves the color and fibers for longer.
- Machine wash cold with like colors on a gentle cycle.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly to avoid wrinkling.
- Warm iron if needed.
- Our Organic Cotton will meet a 5% or less shrinkage.
- If you are concerned that shrinkage will be an issue for fit, wash and dry the fabric before cutting and sewing to avoid any issues.