Nestable Organic Cotton Marbled Plaid Red
Growing conventional cotton requires A LOT of water and pesticides, which results in a negative impact on the environment and the people who grow it.
This is why choosing organic cotton is actually really important. Organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides. Generally, chemical-free land results in a soil that is fertile for longer and thus increases the cotton commodity lifespan so the farmers benefit too.
Digitally printed fabrics require significantly less water to create the colorful designs as opposed to using dye. Less water also means less runoff of toxic chemicals. Our unique and playful prints are designed in Brooklyn and come to fruition in Kansas City, Missouri.
The fabric is 44″ (112cm) in width.
Available by the 1/2 yard.
$1.00 – $18.00
Forest & Thread offers only
- Gentle washing preserves the color and fibers for longer.
- Machine wash cold with like colors on a gentle cycle.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly to avoid wrinkling.
- Warm iron if needed.
- Our Organic Cotton will meet a 5% or less shrinkage.
- If you are concerned that shrinkage will be an issue for fit, wash and dry the fabric before cutting and sewing to avoid any issues.