Fresh Leaf Linen Painterly Lavender Print
Linen is a fabric made from the flax plant. Flax fibers are one of the most sustainable raw materials that exist.
The plant does not require additional irrigation, rainwater is sufficient for growth. In addition, flax hardly needs any pesticides and fertilizers.
Digitally printed fabrics require significantly less water to create colorful designs as opposed to using dye. Less water also means less runoff of toxic chemicals. Linen fabric is also fully biodegradable.
Our unique and playful prints are designed in Brooklyn and come to fruition in India.
The fabric is 54″ (137cm) in width.
Available by the 1/2 yard. Price per FULL yard.
$1.00 – $29.00
Forest & Thread offers only
- Wash in cool to tepid water at a max temperature of 99 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use mild soap and avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry as it is best for the linen and the environment.
- Tumble dry on low heat, do not over-dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen.
- Dry cleanable.